Declaration of Results
- Rules for scrutiny / review of Answer Sheet
Within a week of taking the examination, the response sheet of each candidate for Part A will be uploaded along with subject wise mark(s) secured.
No review will be available for the drawing test (Part B). Further, there will be no provision for post publication scrutiny and /or review and any request after publication of the result will not be entertained.
- Result format
Results will be available in the website https://learning.tcsionhub.in/test/nata-2018. The candidate can access the website with the login credentials created at the time of application.
The result will be made available as follows:
- Marks obtained in each component and out of 200.
- Pass/ Fail
Qualifying marks for NATA-2018 would be based on the following rules:
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.
A Candidate will not qualify in NATA-2018 unless he/ she satisfy all three conditions mentioned above.
Validity of NATA-2018 score
NATA-2018 score shall be valid only for admission in the academic session 2018-19.