Monaco based Architectural firm, Studio Fuksas has unveiled plans for a vertical park located in the south of the city that overlooks the waterfront in Monaco. The five-storeyed building will contain a mix of cultural and commercial spaces and will be built on the site of a shopping centre. The project also has a cable car station being designed by Shigeru Ban Architects. All five floors will be connected by ramps and staircases designed to create a series of scenic walks for pedestrians. Each floor would also have a unique color theme associated with it. For example,
• The ground floor will be red to reflect the tiles of the historic centre of Monaco
• The first storey will be sea-blue
• The second storey will be purple to resemble lavender.
• The third floor will have shades of ocher as a reference to the nearby buildings
• The fifth level will be finished in grey tones to echo the cliffs of Cote d'Azur.
Here at Sigma College of Architecture, one of the Top Architectural Colleges in Tamil Nadu we help our students broaden their horizons by educating them on projects that think outside the box.